Massachusetts and Rhode Island area artists open their studios to the public.
Open Studio Tour – 2016
The Attleboro Arts Museum is pleased to present its second self-guided Open Studio Tour. This 2-day event features artist studios within Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
The Studio Tour will be held on Saturday & Sunday, November 12th and 13th, 2016; 10am-4pm.
The goal of this program is to promote local artists and artisans through the opening of creative spaces, to educate and inspire community members and patrons, and to support the livelihoods of working artists in our region.
See below for a complete list of participating artists and mark your calendars for this special weekend. Details will follow with a complete description of products offered, studio addresses, and Studio Tour discounts.
- Artist’s Studio & Gallery at Patriot Place; featuring the art of 9 exhibiting artists. Foxboro, MA.
- Christina Beecher Fine Arts; oil painting. Mansfield, MA.
- David Lee Black Studios; photography. Providence, RI.
- Linda Clary Fine Art and Photograph; digital photography. North Easton, MA.
- Fine Art in Pastels – Shelly Eager; pastel painting. Franklin, MA.
- John Fazzino; ceramics. Providence, RI.
- Gabija – Belinda Gabryl; ceramics. Attleboro, MA.
- Karole Nicholson; pastel painting. Attleboro, MA.
- Maira Reinbergs; abstract painting. Attleboro, MA.
- Colleen Vandeventer; oil painting. Pawtucket, RI.
- Andrea Warner; monotypes. Attleboro, MA.
- Robin Wessman; oil painting. Norfolk, MA.
- Carol Wontkowski Photography; digital photography & greeting cards. Attleboro, MA.