Opening Reception Friday, April 6 6-8 PM
Preview March 22 6-8 PM
I am excited to be part of this important exhibition again this year. Over 300 works of original art from our wide variety of talents around the country. Please join me for the Opening Reception on Dec.10 from 10-2, and visit the gift store or the Celebrations of the Seasons hand crafted art on display and for raffle! A sneak peek of my entries to the raffle is below!
The Attleboro Arts Museum is at 86 Park Street, Attleboro MA
Saturday November 12 7-9 PM
New work, new artists same high quality work, entertainment and refreshments. Please join me and my artist friends at the Next Door Gallery in Mansfield!
250 North Main Street Mansfield MA 01048
508 339-1234 for more information!
Massachusetts and Rhode Island area artists open their studios to the public.
Open Studio Tour – 2016
The Attleboro Arts Museum is pleased to present its second self-guided Open Studio Tour. This 2-day event features artist studios within Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
The Studio Tour will be held on Saturday & Sunday, November 12th and 13th, 2016; 10am-4pm.
The goal of this program is to promote local artists and artisans through the opening of creative spaces, to educate and inspire community members and patrons, and to support the livelihoods of working artists in our region.
See below for a complete list of participating artists and mark your calendars for this special weekend. Details will follow with a complete description of products offered, studio addresses, and Studio Tour discounts.
- Artist’s Studio & Gallery at Patriot Place; featuring the art of 9 exhibiting artists. Foxboro, MA.
- Christina Beecher Fine Arts; oil painting. Mansfield, MA.
- David Lee Black Studios; photography. Providence, RI.
- Linda Clary Fine Art and Photograph; digital photography. North Easton, MA.
- Fine Art in Pastels – Shelly Eager; pastel painting. Franklin, MA.
- John Fazzino; ceramics. Providence, RI.
- Gabija – Belinda Gabryl; ceramics. Attleboro, MA.
- Karole Nicholson; pastel painting. Attleboro, MA.
- Maira Reinbergs; abstract painting. Attleboro, MA.
- Colleen Vandeventer; oil painting. Pawtucket, RI.
- Andrea Warner; monotypes. Attleboro, MA.
- Robin Wessman; oil painting. Norfolk, MA.
- Carol Wontkowski Photography; digital photography & greeting cards. Attleboro, MA.
This show is always a favorite of the locals as it brings in art from all areas. Huge variety and very high standards to get into this premier exhibit. Come join me!
The Zullo Gallery
456A Main Street Midfield, MA 508-359-3711
Gallery hours Saturday and Sunday, 12-5
New Artists, new art. Same great food and refreshments. Come see my latest at The Next Door Gallery
250 North Main Street, Mansfield, MA 508-339-1234. Call for gallery hours.